- Vail Golf Club requires proper golf attire, which includes collared shirts, and does not allow denim or tank tops.
- Children must be six years old to be on the course.
- All spectators are required to ride in golf carts.
- Each player must have his/her own bag of golf clubs.
- Vail Golf Club is a spikeless shoe facility.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed on the premises.
Vail Golf Club Pass Holder/ Resident Rules for All Golf Course Facilities
- Conduct: Any misconduct deemed serious by the Vail Golf Club staff may result in the pass being revoked or suspended.
- Liquor license regulations prohibit players from bringing alcohol onto the premises. No outside coolers are allowed.
- Dress Code Enforced. Collared shirt and proper golf attire are required. No denim, tank tops or cut-offs are allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Players must check-in at the pro shop 15 minutes prior to play, where their starter slip will be generated. A receipt must be presented to the starter prior to play.
- Pass holders are required to follow all tee time reservation rules presented above.
- All golf cart users must have a valid driver's license. Due to safety concerns, no carts are allowed in the parking lot. Users are responsible for any cart damage while operating the cart.
- Pace of Play Guidelines: In the interest of a positive experience for all users of the course and minimizing fees, Vail Golf Club strictly enforces a 4:07 18 hole round. All golfers are expected to complete the first nine holes of play in or under 2 hours and 2 minutes and to continue on this pace through the 18th green. Our staff is here to assist you in any way possible and to help you play in a timely fashion. Please respect our policy and our staff as they implement the course policy. Vail Golf Club Staff has been charged with maintaining the appropriate pace of play, and to that end, the staff is authorized and required to direct you to play faster, skip holes if out of position or leave the course if unwilling to work with our staff to complete play in a timely manner.