- The Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse offers stunning views of the Gore Range mountains throughout all seasons.
- Enjoy the beautiful surrounding scenery and breathtaking vistas from our clubhouse and event lawn.
- With our amazing facilities, spacious room, unparalleled views and knowledgeable staff, the Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse provides the perfect setting to host your corporate event.
A Room with a View
The Gore Range Room is a beautiful, modern banquet space located within the clubhouse. Featuring a separate entrance on the south end of the building, the view from this room of the surrounding mountains is guaranteed to wow your guests. View sample room layouts here, or create your own layout for the room.
- Unique views of the Gore Mountain Range, adjacent to the White River National Forest and Gore Creek
- Modern 2,700-square-foot banquet space with room for up to 160 guests
- Located two miles from Vail Village
- In-house catering with banquet menus designed to suit your tastes
- From casual to elegant occasions, we offer customized five-star service
Lawn & Covered Patio
- The Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse features eastern and southern views of the Gore Range mountains, unmatched in the Vail Valley.
- An outdoor lawn and covered patio are available for events and receptions, ideal for cocktails and mingling. The wide open lawn is perfect for games, such as cornhole and bocce ball.
- Tables, chairs and high quality linens are included and the Gore Range Room features built-in TVs and wireless internet.
- Our in-house, artisan catering team can create gourmet menus of Colorado-sourced ingredients, sure to please any palate.
- The Gore Range Room has a maximum occupancy of 160 guests, with numerous layouts and flexible options to meet your needs.
- Add on a golf or Nordic outing to your experience!
Peak Season Dates
Timeframes not listed below are considered off-peak seasons. Prices and peak dates are subject to change.
- 2023 Peak Season: Fri, May 26–Sun, Oct. 15
- 2024 Peak Season: Fri, May 24–Sun, Oct. 13
Venue fees starting at $750
Gore Range Room buyout includes the following amenities:
- Banquet room
- Krueger reception room
- Banquet patio and lawn
- Tables and chairs
- White table linens and white napkins
- Green room
- Eight on-site parking spots
Food and Beverage Minimum
A food and beverage minimum of $10,000 is required for all peak season Saturdays.
- Compliance Deposit: $500; may be refunded 30 days following event if compliance policy is met View Compliance Policy here
- Damage Deposit: $500; may be refunded 30 days following the event if no damage has occurred View Damage Policy here
- A Town of Vail sales tax of 8.9% will be applied to all food and beverage
- A 4.5% sales tax will be applied to any applicable rentals and the venue fee
- A 22% service charge will be applied to all food and beverage purchases