2020 COVID-19 Phase 1 Rules and Guidelines for the Vail Gymnastics Center
These rules are to preserve the health and safety of our gymnastics participants and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
During Phase 1 the Gymnastics Center will be open to team programs and one-on-one personal training only.
· Registration must be completed online in advance of session. No walk-ins permitted.
· Handwashing and/or hand sanitizer use required immediately prior to entering the gym. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entry and around the facility.
· Facility limited to 10 gymnasts and coaches per training session (10 people total).
· Parents are asked to please drop off and pick up ONLY. They may not enter the facility with their children.
· Children will follow arrows and signage directly to the gym.
· There will be no changing or storing of belongings in the bathrooms. Gymnasts are asked to get “gymnastics ready” at home prior to their practice.
· Gymnasts shall follow six-foot distancing rules at all times. No spotting permitted. No activities that require spotting for safety will be conducted.
· Drinking fountains shall not be used. Gymnasts must bring their own pre-filled water bottles.
· Gymnasts are to place their personal items (backpacks, grip bags, water bottles, etc.) at a safe distance (six feet) from other participants’ items to avoid any surface contact.
· Facility will be sanitized between training sessions. There will be 30 minutes between training times to allow for proper cleaning.
· Parents, please be prompt when dropping off and picking up your children. Gymnasts should arrive no more than ten minutes prior to the start of their practice and leave the facility immediately following their practice.
· Participants with any symptoms of illness will not be allowed to practice. These symptoms include cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
The Vail Gymnastics Center will be open for Recreational Camps and Classes as well as Competitive Camps starting on June 15. Sign up using the links below.
Tumble, bounce and cartwheel at the Vail Gymnastics Center, a 9,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility, which houses martial arts, trampoline, fencing and gymnastics for all ages. Toddler Bear gymnastics classes serve children as soon as they can walk, but VRD also coaches a competitive team. Walk-in guests are welcome to join classes, and visiting competitive gymnasts can join the team for practices while in the area. Drop-ins are welcome. Please call ahead.
Learn more about: