Dates TBD | Ages: 8 to 13
Extreme Camp Vail offers children an adventure-packed day outside of Vail!
2023 Summer Camp Registration Opening Dates:
- Level 1: Eagle County Student (full-time resident) AND Eagle County workforce - Saturday, April 1, 2023 at noon MST
- Level 2: VRD homeowner OR Eagle County workforce - Monday, April 3, 2023 at noon MST
- All Access: Everyone - Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at noon MST
Online Registration | Camp Vail Activity Schedule (coming soon) | Summer Brochure
Registration Prioritization Info
2023 Camp Vail Policies & Procedures
Camp Vail Location & Map
What to Bring to Extreme Camp Vail
How Sick is Too Sick?
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR CAMP: PAPERWORK DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 17 AT 10 A.M.
- 2023 Registration Form - available now online via Amilia database (located under the Season Passes & Applications tab)
- Copy of up-to-date immunizations - upload to form online via Amilia database
- Copy of birth certificate - upload to form online via Amilia database
- Severe Allergy/Medication paperwork signed by physician IF MEDICINE NEEDS TO COME TO CAMP (permission for medication administration, epi pen care plan, asthma care plan) - upload to form online via Amilia database
2023 Extreme Camp Vail Info
June 29 Elitch Gardens
July 26 Elitch Gardens
Drop Off & Pick Up Times: Vary by day, please refer to activity schedule for details (link above).
Ages: 8-13 years
Location: Red Sandstone Elementary School
About the Camp: Extreme Camp Vail takes place on dates listed above and offers children an adventure-packed day outside of Vail. Call 970-479-2292 for more information.