June 12-August 18 | Ages: 5 (AND entering K) to 12
Vail’s premier day camp invites children to experience Vail’s unique alpine setting. Campers tailor their day by choosing from a wide variety of sports, art and science activities or special outings. Camp Vail is fully licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services Division of Child Care.
2023 Summer Camp Registration Opening Dates:
- Level 1: Eagle County Student (full-time resident) AND Eagle County workforce - Saturday, April 1, 2023 at noon MST
- Level 2: VRD homeowner OR Eagle County workforce - Monday, April 3, 2023 at noon MST
- All Access: Everyone - Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at noon MST
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR CAMP: paperwork due Friday, 10 a.m. on March 17, 2023
- 2023 Registration Form - available online now via Amilia database (located under the Season Passes & Applications tab)
- Copy of up-to-date immunizations - upload to form online via Amilia database
- Copy of birth certificate - upload to form online via Amilia database
- Severe Allergy/Medication paperwork signed by physician IF MEDICINE NEEDS TO COME TO CAMP (permission for medication administration, epi pen care plan, asthma care plan) - upload to form online via Amilia database
2023 CAMP VAIL INFOVail's premier day camp invites children to experience the countless activities of Vail's unique alpine setting in an engaging and inclusive environment. Campers tailor their day by choosing from a wide variety of sports, art and science activities or special outings. Camper to Counselor ratio is typically 12 to 1 or better and never exceeds 15 to 1.
Dates: Monday-Friday from June 12 to August 18, 2023
Drop Off: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Pick Up: 4 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Ages: 5 (AND entering Kindergarten) to 12 years old
Location: Red Sandstone Elementary School
Cost: $70/per day; scholarships available