The La Sportiva Vail Mountain Trail Running Race Series has become an iconic event, taking runners up trails and over mountain roads, through fields and forests and over streams in and around Vail for the past 18 years.
2016 Race Dates & Locations
- 9 a.m. Saturday, May 14: La Sportiva Boneyard Boogie 11k Trail Run, Eagle 2016 Results
- 10 a.m. (Kids Fun run at 9:30 a.m.) Saturday, June 18: La Sportiva Summer Solstice 5k, 10k and Kids Fun Run, Beaver Creek
- 7 a.m. Sunday, July 10: 40th Annual La Sportiva Vail HillClimb, Vail
- 8 a.m. Sunday, July 24: La Sportiva Camp Hale Half Marathon, 5k and 10k
- 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 7: La Sportiva Berry Picker 5k, Vail
- 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 21: La Sportiva 5k/10k@10,000 Feet, Vail
- 10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 18: La Sportiva EverGold 5k/11k, Vail
Series Points Standings
To qualify for end of season series awards, runners must finish in 5 of 7 series races. Runners highlighted in yellow have finished all series races to date.
Registration & Packet Pickup Information
Pre-Race Packet Pickup: Available day prior to race at these locations from 3-6 p.m.
All Locations are to be determined and will be updated shortly:
May 13, Boneyard Boogie: Haute Route Gear and Apparel - Avon, Colorado
June 17, Summer Solstice: Haute Route Gear and Apparel - Avon, Colorado
July 9, Vail HillClimb: Smartwool, Lionshead Village - Vail, Colorado
July 23, Camp Hale Half Marathon: Haute Route Gear and Apparel - Avon, Colorado
August 6, Berry Picker: Smartwool, Lionshead Village - Vail, Colorado
August 20, 10K at 10,000 Feet: Arc'teryx, Lionshead Village - Vail, Colorado
September 17, Vail Evergold: Haute Route Gear and Apparel - Avon, Colorado
Ages: 13 and older
Costs: $33 pre-registration, $38 week-of registration, $45 day-of registration. $200 for the series by May 1, 2016, $215 after May 1, 2016.
Student Rates (K-12): $23 pre-registration, $35 week-of registration, $45 day of registration. $145 for the series by May 1, 2016, $160 after May 1, 2016.
Please note that registration fees for the Summer Solstice are $37 pre-registration and $50 day-of, proceeds benefiting the Vail Valley Charitable Fund. Fee includes lunch and entertainment for all racers.
Pre-Registration must be received by 5 p.m. the Friday prior to all races by the following methods:
1. Mail your registration form to VRD Sports Office - 700 S. Frontage Rd. E. - Vail, CO 81657.
3. Fax your registration form to 970-479-2281.
Day-of registration will open 90 minutes prior to the start of all races. Pre-registered racers can also pick up their race bibs at the race start at this time.
**Registration fees will be different for the La Sportiva Summer Solstice, with proceeds benefiting our charity partner, the Vail Valley Charitable Foundation.**
Please see the FAQ for additional information.