Dates: Monday Nights throughout the Winter(excluding Holidays) - Starting February 15, 2021
COVID-19 Protocols & Guidelines for Indoor Basketball
These rules are to preserve the health and safety of our participants and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times indoors by all individuals. This includes while actively playing basketball
- Attendance at leagues and drop-in activities will be limited to the following at any given time:
- Red Sandstone Elementary Gym = 20 players
- Homestake Peak School Main Gym =20 players
- Homestake Peak Aux. Gym = 20 players
- We respectfully ask that no spectators (including dependents) attend drop-in activities to maximize capacity.
- Participants must sign in and provide contact details upon arrival every time they attend indoor basketball activities.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided and frequent hand washing is encouraged for all participants.
- Social distancing guidelines of six feet between individuals should be observed whenever possible.
- High fives, hand slapping and physical celebrations are strongly discouraged.
- Participants agree to NOT attend if they have any symptoms or exposure risks as listed by the CDC guidelines.
- At-risk populations are discouraged from participating.
- Anyone not adhering to these procedures will be asked to leave.
Time: 6:30 -9:30 p.m.
Location: Homestake Peak School Main Gym, 750 Eagle Road, Avon, CO 81620
Cost: $5/person (10-day pass is available for volleyball/basketball/soccer for $40)